Tools, Tips, And Techniques To Build A Better Mobile Web
Responsive Retrofits Aren't Enough; Here's A Toolkit To Energize Discussion, Focus Investment, And Build Great Mobile Experiences
March 17, 2017
Why Read This Report
As we described in our report "Reinvent The Web To Win The Mobile Moment," few customers and even fewer prospects will use your app — but they will visit your website on their phones. Alas, when they arrive, their experience — even on your new responsive site — is sad. We asked 58 mobile web experts if there's a better way. They told us about the tools they use to stimulate concern, focus investment, and organize for success. As an application development and delivery professional, you can help build progressive, app-like mobile web experiences.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Tools, Tips, And Techniques To Build A Better Mobile Web
- Audit Your Mobile Website To Ignite The Conversation
- Bring Mobile App Skills To Your Mobile Web Team
- Prioritize Mobile Web Moments On Benefit And Value
- Tailor Your Technology Approach To The Mobile Activity
- Implement A Modern Digital Experience Architecture
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents