Vendor Landscape: BPM Platforms For Digital Automation
February 10, 2017
Why Read This Report
As organizations continue to pivot toward customer-obsessed operating models, application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals have seen business process management (BPM) morph into an important enabler of digital transformation. Vendors are adapting their software platforms to support emerging use cases, and new players are disrupting the market as the ROI discussion shifts from cost reduction to customer experience. This report outlines the new digital requirements for BPM platforms and provides a framework for navigating a crowded vendor landscape. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and revises it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Is Driving BPM Toward Customers, Fast
- Six Questions To Navigate The Field Of BPM Players
- Exploring The Three Categories Of BPM Platform Vendors
- Enterprise Vendors Leverage Stacks For Digital Change
- App Platform Vendors Provide End-To-End Solutions For Process Apps
- Specialist Platforms Provide Depth For Specific Customer Ecosystems
- Use Digital Initiatives To Redefine Your BPM Agenda
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents