WEBINAR: Best Industries For ICT And Smart Computing Solutions
August 31, 2010
- Presented by Andrew Bartels
Tech vendors are increasing their focus on vertical industries, and the advent of Smart Computing as the next generation of technology will accentuate that trend. But which industries are the right ones for a vendor strategist to target?
- Enterprise versus SMB ICT spending growth trends for the US for 2010.
- The industries (and the company sizes) that spend the most on ICT in the US.
- The industries that are the most asset-intensive in terms of structures, equipment and software, and human capital, and thus most likely to buy Smart Computing offerings.
- The industry distribution of computer hardware, communications hardware, software, IT consulting and systems integration services, IT outsourcing, and telecommunications services.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Feedback, Reflections, And Opinions On The Mobile World Congress 2017
March 14, 2017 | Dan Bieler
The Promise And Potential Peril Of Artificial Intelligence
March 15, 2017 | Matthew Guarini
The Digital Transformation Business Case
March 27, 2017 | Dan Bieler
More On Demand
Designing The Future IT Organization: Drill Down Into Role Changes
February 15, 2017 | Marc Cecere
US Government Sector Tech Spending Trends, 2017 To 2018
February 08, 2017 | Andrew Bartels
Forrester Data Deep Dive: Public Versus Private Cloud Growth
February 07, 2017 | Jennifer Adams