WEBINAR: Boost Your Brand's Video Communication Strategy With YouTube
March 25, 2014
- Presented by James McDavid
Marketers are increasingly investing in YouTube, and video content in general, to support their marketing and communications strategies. This webinar explores how marketers can use online video to meet objectives throughout the customer life cycle and how they can use that insight to optimize video content for each stage of the life cycle.
- YouTube's Place In The Online Video Landscape
- Successfully Integrating YouTube In Your Brand Communications Strategy
- Optimize Videos For Each Step In The Customer Life Cycle
- Forget About Campaigns, Plan Video Strategy Across The Engagement Continuum
- See online video as a medium in its own right.
- Learn how to develop your YouTube channel as a brand destination.
- Be more creative in producing video content that supports the "buy" stage in the customer life cycle.
Vendors mentioned: comScore, Nielsen, VideoHub, VidIQ, and YouTube.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Content Intelligence For Marketing: A New Category And Breakout Vendors
March 30, 2017 | Ryan Skinner
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 4: Co-Creation
February 22, 2017 | Kelly Price
Reinvent The Web To Win The Mobile Moment
March 02, 2017 | Ted Schadler
More On Demand
Predictions 2017: The Dawn Of "Less Is More" In Marketing
January 26, 2017 | Brigitte Majewski
Prepare Now For Omnichannel Media Buying
December 14, 2016 | Samantha Merlivat
How To Turn Loyalty Insights Into Business Advantage
December 13, 2016 | Emily Collins