WEBINAR: Customer Experience Innovation Demystified
Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Eastern time
- Presented by Kerry Bodine
"Innovation" has become a buzzword in the customer experience field. Everyone talks about it, but no one knows quite what it is or how to attain it. In fact, most firms that believe they're innovating are actually thwarting differentiation, and wasting massive amounts of time and money in the process. This webinar provides a framework that will help Customer Experience Professionals create true innovations: new experiences that drive differentiation and long-term value.
- What is customer experience innovation?
- What's wrong with the way most companies approach customer experience innovation today?
- How can companies create new experiences that provide real value for customers — and lasting value for their organization?
- Companies thirst for customer experience innovation, but don't know how to get it. Companies are throwing time, money, and resources at customer experience innovation. But most simply copy their competition or pray that the shiny technology du jour will put them ahead. The result is scattershot experiences that provide no real value to either the customer or the business.
- Customer experience innovation differs from typical improvement processes. Customer experience improvements enhance interactions that already meet customer needs and drive immediate business value. In contrast, customer experience innovations solve for unmet customer needs, create new types of interactions and/or significantly change the qualities of interactions, and drive long-term differentiation.
- Successful innovations triangulate on customer needs, business model, and brand. New customer touchpoints and interactions that don't solve a real customer problem are just innovation for innovation's sake. Once customer needs are uncovered, potential innovations must be vetted within the context of the business model and brand to ensure business relevance and longevity.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 1: User Research
January 10, 2017 | Kelly Price
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 2: Personas
January 24, 2017 | Kelly Price
Prepare For The Rise Of Intelligent Agents
December 05, 2016 | Jennifer Wise
More On Demand
How You Can Leverage The B2B Tech CX Index™ To Build Outstanding Customer Experiences
September 29, 2016 | TJ Keitt
Resonant CX Strategies Require The Right Customer Research At The Right Time
June 15, 2016 | Deanna Laufer
Start Innovating With Future-State Journey Mapping
June 14, 2016 | Tony Costa