WEBINAR: Hi, This Is Your Fraudster Calling! The 10 Commandments Of Telephone Fraud Management
March 30, 2012
- Presented by Andras Cser
While many companies successfully manage fraud on web and mobile channels, often they fall behind on the phone channel: Fraudsters can easily enroll in online account access, take over accounts, and conduct fraudulent transactions over the phone much easier than they can online. This webinar teaches you how to combat call center fraud.
- Common Call Center Fraud Types In Financial Services And Retail
- Best Practices For Reducing Fraud With Enrollments
- Best Practices For Authentication Of Callers On IVR And By A Representative (How Many And What Credentials To Ask Of A Caller And When)
- Best Practices For Authorization Of Transactions
- Best Practices For Call Recording And Logging For Fraud Forensics
- Empowering Your Call Center Representatives To Catch Fraud
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Top Security Trends From The RSA Conference 2017
February 27, 2017 | Stephanie Balaouras
Can Biometrics Replace Passwords?
March 16, 2017 | Andras Cser
Demystifying Salesforce’s Growing Portfolio Of Clouds
February 24, 2017 | Liz Herbert
More On Demand
Dive Deeper Into The Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016
December 08, 2016 | Nick Hayes
Using Forrester's IAM Assessment Tools To Build Your IAM Strategy
October 13, 2016 | Merritt Maxim
The Forrester Wave™: Identity Management And Governance, Q2 2016
September 28, 2016 | Merritt Maxim