WEBINAR: SAP Bets Its Future On Hana And SaaS
November 25, 2013
SAP, the global leader in business applications, is betting on two key initiatives to sustain its growth as the market loses its appetite for on-premises, licensed applications. SAP Hana, an in-memory computing architecture, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications are key to SAP's future for sustaining growth and keeping existing customers engaged.
Forrester has analyzed the company's business performance, product strategy, and customer perceptions in our recent report, "SAP Bets Its Future On Hana And SaaS." In this webinar, the report's coauthors, Andy Bartels and Paul Hamerman, assess the key elements of SAP's strategy and provide guidance to clients relying on SAP for business applications and analytics.
- SAP continues to perform well as a company, but its business model is under pressure.
- Customers remain loyal but have questions about the newer products.
- SAP Hana promises disruptive innovation without disruptive migration.
- SAP's four pillars cloud strategy is not hitting on all cylinders.
- Future prospects and customer guidance.
- Gain clarity on SAP's strategic investments and product evolution.
- Ride the innovation curve or stay in safe waters.
Vendors mentioned: SAP
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
C-Level Executives And Their Role In Tech Purchasing
May 24, 2017 | Andrew Bartels
Using PLM Technologies To Optimize Product Development
May 25, 2017 | Nate Fleming
DevOps: The CIO’s Guide To Velocity
June 07, 2017 | Matthew Guarini