WEBINAR: Selecting A Solution For Desktop Videoconferencing
October 16, 2013
- Presented by Philipp Karcher
In Forrester's 60-criteria evaluation of desktop videoconferencing vendors, we identified the 10 most significant software providers — Avaya, Blue Jeans Network, Cisco, IBM, IOCOM, LifeSize, Microsoft, PGi, Polycom, and Vidyo — in the category and researched, analyzed, and scored their products. This webinar details our findings about how well each product fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help the collaboration leadership team select the right solution for their environment.
- How desktop videoconferencing changes the game, and why buyers should plan to support video on multiple devices.
- What are the different categories of desktop videoconferencing solutions?
- The Forrester Wave™ and the results.
- What Forrester clients should do with this information.
- A better understanding of trends in videoconferencing and how firms should plan to support the technology across multiple devices.
- The key product selection criteria and the leaders in this market.
Vendors Mentioned: Avaya, Blue Jeans Network, Cisco, IBM, IOCOM, LifeSize, Microsoft, PGi, Polycom, and Vidyo.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Feedback, Reflections, And Opinions On The Mobile World Congress 2017
March 14, 2017 | Dan Bieler
The Promise And Potential Peril Of Artificial Intelligence
March 15, 2017 | Matthew Guarini
The Digital Transformation Business Case
March 27, 2017 | Dan Bieler
More On Demand
Designing The Future IT Organization: Drill Down Into Role Changes
February 15, 2017 | Marc Cecere
US Government Sector Tech Spending Trends, 2017 To 2018
February 08, 2017 | Andrew Bartels
Forrester Data Deep Dive: Public Versus Private Cloud Growth
February 07, 2017 | Jennifer Adams