WEBINAR: Sharpen Customer Experience Focus With Employee Engagement
September 05, 2013
- Presented by Samuel Stern
Delivering a great customer experience requires active participation from all employees across the organization, from the executive suite to the front line. This webinar defines employee engagement in a customer experience context and explains why it's important for delivering great experiences. It also identifies best practices for cultivating a shared customer experience vision, proven methods for empowering employees, and strategies for sustaining successful culture transformation efforts.
- Why Employee Engagement Matters
- Examples And Best Practices From Companies That Leverage Employee Engagement To Provide Better Customer Experience
- Recommendations For Delivering Better Customer Experience Through Engaged Employees
- Why Employee Engagement Matters To CX
- How To Drive Greater Employee Engagement And Leverage That To Deliver Better Customer Experiences
Vendors mentioned: Gallup, Kenexa, Root, and Walker.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 6: Usability Testing
March 29, 2017 | Kelly Price
Embrace Emerging Behavior To Create Great Employee Experiences
April 04, 2017 | Samuel Stern
Don't Let Government Derail Your Customer Experience
May 04, 2017 | Rick Parrish