WEBINAR: Understanding Responsive Design
October 17, 2012
- Presented by Peter Sheldon
Please note: This Webinar was originally scheduled for September 28.
Maintaining optimized web experiences across desktops, laptops, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones is a major challenge for most eBusiness teams. Today many have outsourced the challenge to a mobile commerce vendor or interactive agency, but an emerging alternative that gets back to the basics of having "one Web" is on the horizon: responsive design. In this webinar, we look at the promise of supporting multiple web touchpoints from a single code base as well as the pitfalls that eBusiness professionals must consider when evaluating if a responsive site is right for their organization.
- What Is Responsive Design? A Philosophy Or A Technology?
- The Benefits Of Having A Single Code Base Across All Web Touchpoints
- When And How To Get Started With Responsive Design
- How To Put Together The Business Case For Going Responsive
- The Costs And Potential Pitfalls Of Going Responsive
- The Organizational And Staffing Implications Of Developing A Responsive Site
- A Look At The Pioneers And Leading Responsive Site Case Studies In Retail, Media, And Financial Services
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
How To Successfully Hire And Staff For Your Digital Business
May 17, 2017 | Danielle Geoffroy
Don't Let Government Derail Your Customer Experience
May 04, 2017 | Rick Parrish
Leverage Forrester's Privacy Segmentation To Optimize Customer Trust
May 10, 2017 | Fatemeh Khatibloo
More On Demand
Reinvent The Web To Win The Mobile Moment
March 02, 2017 | Ted Schadler
Forrester Futurology Episode IV: The Future Of Me (Part 2)
February 14, 2017 | Julie A. Ask
NRF Overview: The Most Important Retail Tech To Focus On For 2017
February 13, 2017 | Brendan Witcher