The speed of technology changes is blinding, but pace of business change is faster still. As enterprise architects and CIOs collaborate with their business partners to find new opportunities for achieving innovation and growth, a broad look at the technology landscape’s major trends will help establish priorities and manage risk. In this teleconference, emerging technology analyst Brian Hopkins discusses the major themes of mobile, social, cloud, and big data and provides an introduction to both the technology and business technology trends. Firms looking to make major changes to their technology environment in the next three years will benefit from the information presented.
- Business-As-Usual Will Not Keep Pace
- Four Themes Broadly Impact The Technology Landscape
- An Introduction To The Trends
- Spotlight On Cloud And Mobile
- Creating A Technology And Business Technology Watchlist