Breakout Vendors: Domain-Specific Insights Service Providers
From CX To Risk Mitigation To Supply Chain: Context Matters
January 10, 2017
Why Read This Report
Despite the growing interest in all things data and analytics, many firms struggle to benefit from the insights revolution. Frustrated by the challenges of providing functional teams across the organization with data-derived insights, AD&D pros and their peers have turned to insights service providers, with their end-to-end engagement approach, for help. But for meaningful insights, firms need a provider with deep domain expertise. This report profiles three providers with the capabilities to help business units get actionable insights and tangible business value.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Functional Teams Need Domain-Specific Insights
- Introducing Three Domain-Specific Insights Service Providers
- FICO Reduces Risk Across The Organization
- With FusionOps, Supply Chains Deliver Competitive Advantage
- Market Force Links Location-Specific CX To Revenue Opportunities
What It Means
- Providers Expertly Navigate Age-Of-The-Customer Market Dynamics
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents