Evaluate Your B2B eCommerce Maturity
November 2, 2015
Why Read This Report
With the B2B C-suite increasingly demanding that companies make more informed digital investment decisions, B2B eCommerce professionals are actively measuring their progress and benchmarking their maturity. Forrester outlines a general framework that B2B eCommerce professionals can use to gauge how they are developing compared with their similarly situated peers in terms of human capital, business processes, and technology infrastructure. This report is designed to help B2B eCommerce professionals assess their B2B eCommerce maturity and is an update to the report of the same name published in November 2014.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- The Four Stages Of B2B eCommerce Maturity
- Role Models Are Becoming More Of A Reality In 2015
- Practitioners Are Building Out Scalable Organizations And Platforms
- Apprentices Are Deciding How Much And How Quickly To Invest
- Greenhorns Are Focusing On Getting The eCommerce Basics Right
WHAT IT MEANS
- Rigorous Self-Assessment Should Drive Your Growth Plans
HOW FORRESTER CAN HELP
- Forrester Can Assess Your B2B eCommerce Strategy And Progress
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Forrester Research Search Engine Marketing Forecast, 2014 To 2019 (Western Europe), Q4 2014 Update
January 26, 2015 | Carmine G. Lengua, Jr.
The State Of Retailing Online 2014: Marketing
August 22, 2014 | Sucharita Mulpuru
The State Of Search Marketing, 2014
December 16, 2014 | Shar VanBoskirk