Identify And Evaluate Technology Partners To Streamline Global Expansion
December 9, 2016
Why Read This Report
Your mandate is to take your eCommerce brand global. So what's next? Once you've mapped out a comprehensive international strategy, you're ready to determine which tools and technologies will set up your brand to become a global eCommerce powerhouse. In this report, we discuss some of the key technology partners that help eBusiness professionals build and operate their international eCommerce business. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically to ensure that it is still relevant and accurate.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Brands Turn To Technology Partners To Meet Globalization Goals
- Commerce Service Providers Can Play A Key Role In Globalization
- A Global-Ready eCommerce Platform Can Help Pave The Way
- Brands Are Employing Different Models To Expand Globally
- Sites Must Address Global Consumers' Preferences
- Incorporate Global Needs Into Vendor Selection Processes
- Related Research Documents
Combine Digital Measurements For Intelligent Engagement
May 3, 2017 | Cinny Little
The Forrester Wave™: Data Preparation Tools, Q1 2017
March 13, 2017 | Cinny Little
Five Marketing Asset Management Secrets
February 21, 2017 | Ryan Skinner