The Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: 2016 To 2018
The Age Of The Customer Will Drive Firms To Increase Their Investments In End-To-End Technology Solutions
September 8, 2015
Why Read This Report
Five years into the age of the customer, investments in mobile, cloud, big data, predictive analytics, and social technologies are booming. But unlike previous technology cycles, tech investments will continue to grow rather than diminish throughout the refinement period. This year's top 10 tech trends demonstrate why; a shift is underway from cyclical, invention-led spending on point solutions to investments targeting customer-driven, end-to-end value. Enterprise architects should read this report to understand the trends that are enabling continuous customer value innovation from end to end — across journeys, channels, and the enterprise.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- The Age Of The Customer Changes How Firms Invest In Technology
- Forrester's Top Technology Trends To Watch: 2016 To 2018
- Visionaries Invest In Point Solutions In The Dawning Phase
- Accelerators' Point Solution Investments Peak In The Awareness Phase
- Mainstream Firms Use End-To-End Solutions In The Acceptance Phase
- Help End-To-End Customer Experiences Scale
What It Means
- Acceptance Of End-To-End Solutions Will Redefine The Tech Sector
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents