Registration & refreshment
Enable Customer Obsession With A Future Fit Tech Strategy
For the past few years, Forrester has demonstrated the tight link between a customer-obsessed business strategy and a future fit technology strategy. To help organizations accelerate their journey, we identified the best practices for building a future fit strategy from the winners of Forrester’s Technology Strategy Impact Awards — Oshkosh Corporation (NA), Enel (EMEA), and Sportsbet (APAC). These companies had unique approaches to developing future fit’s core drivers — platforms, practices, partners, and people. This session gives technology leaders a holistic view of the best practices for building a future fit strategy from our 2022 awards winners along with real-world examples from their top performing firms to help you understand this approach and how it could support your organisation become more creative, adaptive and resilient.
- Understand what makes up a future fit technology strategy and the business value that it offers.
- The approach that technology executives and leaders must take to transform platforms, practices, partnerships, and people.
- How to adopt the lessons of successful organisations so you can become future fit.
Presented by: Sam Higgins, Principal Analyst, Forrester
A Panel Discussion With Your Technology Executive Peer(s)
Tim Johnson, Head Of Automation, Suncorp Group
Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Sam Higgins, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Capturing Value At The Next Frontier Of AI-driven Innovation
Generational advances in AI technologies are finally beginning to push the envelope on stagnating technology-enabled productivity. These emerging capabilities offer tremendous opportunity as well as potential for disruption. As automation and machine intelligence becomes the new fabric for digital business, how does a future fit IT organisation leverage AI to drive sustained competitive advantage?
- Define Forrester’s view of a Future Fit platform strategy, and how it provides strategic alignment with the automation imperative.
- Identify the ways in which AI and autonomous technologies will shape tomorrow’s business models
- Gain insights into how to create a future-ready technology stack in the age of AI.
Presented by: Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester