Registration & light breakfast
Enable Customer Obsession With A Future Fit Tech Strategy
For the past few years, Forrester has demonstrated the tight link between a customer-obsessed business strategy and a future fit technology strategy. To help organizations accelerate their journey, we identified the best practices for building a future fit strategy from the winners of Forrester’s Technology Strategy Impact Awards — Oshkosh Corporation (NA), Enel (EMEA), and Sportsbet (APAC). These companies had unique approaches to developing future fit’s core drivers — platforms, practices, partners, and people. This session gives technology leaders a holistic view of the best practices for building a future fit strategy from our 2022 awards winners along with real-world examples from their top performing firms to help you understand this approach and how it could support your organisation become more creative, adaptive and resilient.
- Understand what makes up a future fit technology strategy and the business value that it offers.
- The approach that technology executives and leaders must take to transform platforms, practices, partnerships, and people.
- How to adopt the lessons of successful organisations so you can become future fit.
Presented by: Sam Higgins, Principal Analyst, Forrester
A Panel Discussion and Q&A With Your Technology Executive Peer
Harriet Rappell, Principal, Technology Planning & Engagement, IAG
Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Sam Higgins, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Capturing Value At The Next Frontier Of AI-driven Innovation
Generational advances in AI technologies are finally beginning to push the envelope on stagnating technology-enabled productivity. These emerging capabilities offer tremendous opportunity as well as potential for disruption. As automation and machine intelligence becomes the new fabric for digital business, how does a future fit IT organisation leverage AI to drive sustained competitive advantage?
- Define Forrester’s view of a Future Fit platform strategy, and how it provides strategic alignment with the automation imperative.
- Identify the ways in which AI and autonomous technologies will shape tomorrow’s business models
- Gain insights into how to create a future-ready technology stack in the age of AI.
Presented by: Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester