Ted Schadler, Vice President, Principal Analyst
Ted Schadler started out as a physics undergraduate, musician, and businessperson before landing at Forrester, where he has spent the past 26 years advising clients on their technology and service provider strategies. He offers expertise to help technology leaders power a growth agenda with a future-proof strategy and alignment with business revenue and growth goals.
Get to know Ted. Watch this 3-minute video to learn:
- Why he traded a musician’s life for an analyst career.
- What he loves about being an analyst and helping clients.
- Why the technology leader’s role in revenue growth is his biggest research passion.
- Advice he gives to clients on how to drive growth with technology.
- How Forrester Decisions helps him guide clients through thorny challenges.