Craig Le Clair, Vice President, Principal Analyst
Craig Le Clair has more than 25 years of experience in IT and business process transformation. As a Forrester analyst, he focuses on helping clients apply automation, including robotic and digital process automation. He also guides them on ways to use tools to transform processes and advises them on the impact of automation on the future of work and employee experience.
Get to know Craig. Watch this short video to learn:
- Why he entered into the analyst community after the big tech boom.
- How his experience working for think tanks helps him as an analyst.
- Ways he helps clients transform digitally, with scale and efficiency.
- Advice he gives to clients on how to evaluate platforms and options.
- Why he says Forrester is different, and why that difference matters.