Registration & Breakfast
Transform EA Practices To Accelerate Your Future Fit Journey
Despite its widespread adoption in mature organizations, enterprise architecture (EA) continues to suffer from perception problems. In the world of hypergrowth, digital-first, cloud-native startup firms, EA has a reputation for not being pragmatic — or worse, being unnecessary. This session gives technology leaders in Asia Pacific and beyond a holistic view of how to bridge different worlds within EA practices, accelerate digital transformation, and become future fit.
- What defines a high-performing EA practice and the business value that it offers
- The approach that EA leaders should take to transform their EA practices
- The most critical factors impacting technology architecture in the cloud-native era
Presented by: Charlie Dai, VP, Research Director, Forrester
A Discussion With The 2022 Enterprise Architecture Award Winners For Asia Pacific
- Outcome-driven EA capabilities can help technology organizations and businesses become more adaptive, creative, and resilient.
- To deliver business value, EA practices need to evolve and keep up with the changing technological landscape.
- Learning from successful case studies of outcome-driven EA implementations can provide valuable insights for EA professionals to evolve their practices and contribute to the success of their organizations.
- Fred Giron, VP, Senior Research Director, VP, Research Director, Forrester
A discussion with our special guests:
- Vincy Leung, Director of Enterprise Architecture and Innovation, A.S. Watson
- Minwoo Lee, Head of Group Enterprise Architecture and Governance, AIA Group
Capturing Value At The Next Frontier Of Digital
Generational advances in automation and AI technologies push the envelope on digitization. These capabilities offer tremendous opportunity as well as potential for disruption. As automation becomes the new fabric for digital business, how does an outcome-driven enterprise architecture function measure the business value and impact of its automation investments?
- Defining the imperative for automation-fueled transformation
- A look at how a modern platform strategy provides strategic alignment with the automation imperative
- How to present a framework to leverage balanced scorecards and customer-obsessed thinking that captures the value of automation initiatives
Presented by: Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester