Registration & Breakfast
Transform EA Practices To Accelerate Your Future Fit Journey
Despite its widespread adoption in mature organizations, enterprise architecture (EA) continues to suffer from perception problems. In the world of hypergrowth, digital-first, cloud-native startup firms, EA has a reputation for not being pragmatic — or worse, being unnecessary. This session gives technology leaders in Asia Pacific and beyond a holistic view of how to bridge different worlds within EA practices, accelerate digital transformation, and become future fit.
- What defines a high-performing EA practice and the business value that it offers
- The approach that EA leaders should take to transform their EA practices
- The most critical factors impacting technology architecture in the cloud-native era
Presented by: Charlie Dai, VP, Research Director, Forrester
2023 Tech And IT Priorities For APAC And Southeast Asian Organizations
The latest Forrester Analytics Business Technographics® data collected in late 2022 in APAC and Southeast Asia suggest that businesses in the region are facing volatile market dynamics that require a focus on resiliency, adaptivity, and creativity to succeed. During this event, Forrester analysts will share insights on the latest trends in terms of business, technology, and IT priorities for technology and business leaders in 2023. Our analysts will also discuss what these trends mean for technology vendors in APAC.
- How business, tech, and IT priorities have shifted from 2022 to 2023 in APAC and Southeast Asia
- The main business, tech, and IT trends by industry
- What all of this means for tech vendors and service providers
- Fred Giron, VP, Senior Research Director, VP, Research Director, Forrester
A discussion with our special guests:
- Vincy Leung, Director of Enterprise Architecture and Innovation, A.S. Watson
- Minwoo Lee, Head of Group Enterprise Architecture and Governance, AIA Group
Capturing Value At The Next Frontier Of Digital
Generational advances in automation and AI technologies push the envelope on digitization. These capabilities offer tremendous opportunity as well as potential for disruption. As automation becomes the new fabric for digital business, how does an outcome-driven enterprise architecture function measure the business value and impact of its automation investments?
- Defining the imperative for automation-fueled transformation
- A look at how a modern platform strategy provides strategic alignment with the automation imperative
- How to present a framework to leverage balanced scorecards and customer-obsessed thinking that captures the value of automation initiatives
Presented by: Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Complete the form to register for this event
**This is an exclusive event for leaders and practitioners from IT functions. Please register with your business email.
- Date: Tuesday, 18th April 2023
- Time: 08:30 AM – 12:00 PM HKT
- Location: Sheraton Hong Kong Hotels & Towers (20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Attendees: By invitation only
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for registering for this event.
You should receive an email confirming your registration within 15 minutes.
We look forward to having you on 18th April 2023.