This year’s CX EMEA live virtual experience creates a powerful opportunity to drive acceleration in learning, engagement, and discovery. Fully virtual for its 9th edition, CX EMEA 2021 will provide the same experience that our attendees have come to expect from a Forrester event. We have made significant investments in a robust, user-friendly platform that will allow attendees to have access to:
- Engaging keynote sessions and track sessions from more than 20 Forrester and industry experts, that will uncover key considerations and best practices to help CX, Marketing and Data & Analytics practitioners become smarter, more agile and more informed.
- Special sessions including Forrester’s CX Certification to help you apply lessons learned to your own business, FeedbackNow to help you measure, analyze, and act on customer experience feedback in real-time and the latest data from European CX Index and Diversity & Inclusion surveys.
- 1-On-1 meetings with expert analysts to discuss your top priorities.
- Interactive marketplace village with leading CX, marketing and data & analytics vendors.
- Hands-on networking sessions led by Forrester experts and analysts that are dedicated to answering the pressing topics for you and hundreds of your peers.
- On-demand access to most of the sessions post-event for 90 days.
All year long we work with leaders like you and we’ve identified some key shared priorities in 2021. On top of the insightful keynote sessions delivered by Forrester and industry experts, we have designed track sessions based on these priorities.
We know the importance of this function to facilitate development and adoption of the companywide CX vision and strategy. Discover how to prove the credibility of CX as both a profession and a business function.
Give your customers a seat at the table. Embed customer insights and metrics into the CX ecosystem (people, process, and technology) to drive customer-centric action.
Are you designing experiences that meet the needs and desires of the people you aim to serve? Are those experiences fulfilling the brand promise expressed in your marketing? To do so, you need to first discover your customers’ needs, create prototypes, evaluate their response, and then monitor that response closely to continuously improve.
In order for CX leaders to continuously deliver and demonstrate value, they must create an enterprise-wide CX measurement architecture that links customer perceptions to operational data and key business outcomes.
Who Should Attend
CX EMEA is a must-attend conference for customer experience and marketing leaders who are looking to become smarter about their customers with connected intelligence while also being respectful of customers needs, wants, and expectations.
You can find relevant content for you if you work in any of the below roles:
- Customer Research, Insights and Analytics
- Customer Service
- CX and Brand
- Experience Design
- Measurement and Metrics
It was very professional, greatly organised, well communicated and those fun tools to keep people cheered, great! Good job!
– CX EMEA Attendee