Frequently Asked Questions
What can attendees expect to gain out of a Virtual B2B Summit?The virtual event will provide the same experience that our attendees have come to expect. We have made significant investments in a robust, user-friendly platform that will allow attendees to have access to:
- Engaging keynote sessions and track sessions that will uncover key considerations and best practices to drive a high-performance revenue engine. Find content tailored to 6 unique roles. Refer to our role-based agenda here.
- Client presentations from the winners of our Return on Integration Honours and Programmes of the Year Awards.
- B2B Certification sessions to help you apply lessons learned to your own business.
- 1:1 meetings with expert analysts to discuss your top priorities.
- Interactive marketplace village with leading marketing, sales and product technology vendors.
- Hands-on networking sessions led by Forrester experts and analysts that are dedicated to answering the pressing topics for you and your peers.
- On-demand access to the sessions post-event for 90 days. The guest performance and guest keynotes will be available for 90 days as permitted.
We encourage you to share your excitement on social media using our hashtag #ForrB2BSummit.
You will receive your login details for access to the platform to the email you registered with prior to the event. If you have not received this by Monday, September 13, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You will have access to all keynotes and track sessions for 90 days through Tuesday, December 14. The guest performance by Sezairi will be available on demand for 30 days through October 14, 2021.
If you have questions before B2B Summit APAC, please contact us at email@example.com. During the virtual event, links to real-time support will be available.
The Executive Leadership Exchange (ELE) is an executive programme for up to 75 qualified marketing and sales executives. The programme will expand on the Forrester thought leadership presented at the keynotes of the conference and create a private senior executive network. A facilitated networking session will be offered that targets best practices aligned to executive priorities.
ELE is an invite-only program. To be considered, those interested must be the senior-most marketing or sales leaders from their organisation, not reporting into any higher marketing or sales executive. Attendees who may meet these qualifications will be invited to join the ELE experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Registration is open to the public. Attendees can purchase directly on the website. If you are a Forrester client, you may have access to event tickets as part of your overall account relationship. If you have confirmed you have an available ticket to use, please register on the website and select the option, “I have a pre-purchased ticket or service units to use.” Please contact your account team or email@example.com with any questions. Your registration will be pending until you receive a confirmation email indicating that your available event ticket or service units have been processed.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss 2021 exhibition, branding, and speaking opportunities or call +65 64267019.
Interested in speaking at a Forrester Event? Complete the information below to be considered for a speaking opportunity. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis until all speaking slots are filled. If your submission is selected, a Forrester Events representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
Speaking opportunities are open only to brands. If you are a vendor or agency, please contact our Sponsorship team email@example.com to learn how you can get involved in Forrester’s Events. Apply to speak here.