Marketing leaders are laser-focused on the bottom line. When working as a united front, these B2B professionals are a powerhouse trifecta that can enable any business to maximise client satisfaction, retention, and spend. It’s about more than simply being aligned: It’s about being strategic, sensing buyer needs, and knowing the right tactics that will resonate with buyers and sellers. We are excited to offer you:
- 22+ role-based sessions aligned to your priorities.
- Numerous session formats to meet your learning style, including analyst presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats, and more.
- Marketplace opportunities to help you find the right solution provider for your marketing, sales, and product needs.
- Networking opportunities to help you expand your community, meet with Forrester analysts, and connect with peers facing similar challenges.
- On-demand access to the sessions post-event for 90 days. Guest keynotes will be available for 90 days as permitted.
- Account-based marketing
- Channel marketing
- Content strategy
- Customer advocacy and obsession
- Data, insights, and measurement
- Demand generation
- Leadership strategy
- Marketing operations
- Portfolio marketing
- And more
- Evolving B2B APAC Buying Behaviors: What Lies Ahead?
- Smarter Demand, Scalable ABM: B2B Marketing’s Next Evolution
- Time Travel And Transformation: The Future Of B2B Content
- Return On Integration Honours – Celebrating Major Achievement In Marketing Alignment
- Programs Of The Year – Recognising Outstanding Achievements By B2B Marketers
Who Should Attend
B2B buyers and sellers are more demanding than ever. Anticipate your customers’ needs while conquering your priorities with our help. Whether you are a marketing executive or a functional marketing leader, B2B Summit APAC will boost your initiatives and optimise pipeline pathways, thus furthering your organisation’s intelligent growth goals.
One Event Fits All Sizes
Whether you work at a large or emerging company, Forrester’s research can help. Over 70% of our attendees are from companies with over 10,000 employees.
Our Delegates Generate Income On Any Scale
Marketing leaders keep their eyes on the dollar sign. Over 75% of our attendees come from companies who have yearly revenues of over $2 billion dollars each year.
Our Delegates Serve Multiple Industries
Hear from leaders in your industry and learn the tactics they are deploying to thrive in a changing buyer market. Most of our attendees come from Software, Communications, Business Services, and Financial Services.
Our Delegates Are Leaders
Over a third of our delegates are top decision makers holding Director, VP, or C-Level roles. We have tailored sessions that equip you with the tools you need when approaching key pivotal decisions.
Our Delegates Are Global
Your priorities vary based on your region. At B2B Summit APAC, we focus on content on trending topics seen across regions of Asia Pacific, including Singapore, Australia, India, China, and Japan.
The Key Roles We Serve
See below to learn more about the topics and roles that we will focus on at the upcoming B2B Summit APAC
B2B Marketing Leadership
Who they are: Global Chief Marketing Officer, CMO, SVP, or Head of Marketing
- Formulate Marketing Strategy And Drive Transformation
- Develop The Annual Marketing And Investment Plan
- Shape The Brand Experience
- Develop A Corporate Communications Strategy
- Design And Implement An Integrated Campaign Strategy
- Demonstrate Marketing’s Value To The Business
- Create Marketing Structure And Operating Models That Optimise Performance
Who they are: Head of, VP, or Director of: Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing, Partner Ecosystem Marketing, Partner Program, Partner & Revenue Enablement, or Partner Communications
- Formulate Channel Marketing Strategy
- Plan And Measure For Channel Success
- Optimize Insights-Driven Channel Demand
- Modernise The Channel Partner Program
- Enable Channel Partners
- Win Mindshare Through Partner Engagement
- Build A High-Performance Channel Marketing Team
Who they are: VP or Director of: Demand generation/creation, Demand and Account-based Marketing (ABM), Global Campaigns, Field Marketing & Demand Generation, or Integrated Marketing
- Define Aligned Marketing-Sales Demand Strategy
- Optimise The Revenue Engine For Growth
- Sense And Activate New Buyers
- Grow Existing Customers
- Increase Revenue From Strategic Accounts
- Deliver Contextual Content Experiences
- Develop A Multidisciplinary Demand Team
Who they are: VP, Director, Head of: Portfolio Marketing, Product Marketing, Category & Solutions Marketing, Audience Marketing & Strategy, or Segment Marketing & Strategy
- Identify New Market Opportunities To Drive Growth
- Align The Organization For Winning Go-To-Market Strategies
- Sharpen Insights To Attract And Engage Buyers And Customers
- Craft Messaging That Motivates Buyers
- Commercialise Offerings
- Equip Buyer- And Customer-Facing Roles
- Build A Strategic Portfolio Marketing Function
Who they are: VP, Director, Global Head of: Marketing Operations, Marketing Analytics/Insights/Measurement, Marketing Planning, Marketing Technology, or Marketing Data
- Align Marketing Within The Revenue Engine
- Orchestrate The Marketing Planning And Budgeting Processes
- Drive Performance With Marketing Measurement And Insights
- Establish A Marketing Data Strategy Advantage
- Optimise Marketing’s Technology Stack
- Improve Marketing’s Agility With Streamlined Processes
- Define A World-Class Marketing Operations Team
B2B Summit APAC · September 20 – 21, 2022 · Singapore & Digital Experience
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore