The Event Experience
The main conference is from Monday, May 2 to Wednesday, May 4. There are special sessions and workshops on Sunday, May 1. Please visit the agenda for more information.
We will meet you where you want. B2B Summit attendees can choose to join in person, digitally, or both. All attendees will have access to:
- Engaging keynote sessions, track sessions, and case studies that will uncover key considerations and best practices to drive a high-performance revenue engine. Find content tailored to nine unique roles on our agenda.
- Client presentations from the winners of our Return on Integration Honors and Programs of the Year Awards.
- Special sessions including Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) content to help you and your organization in your commitment to D&I.
- On-demand access to the sessions post-event for 90 days. The guest performance and guest keynotes will be available for 90 days as permitted.
All attendees joining us in Austin, TX will experience three full days of main conference content from May 2–4, plus special pre-event content on Sunday, May 1, featuring facilitated discussions, workshops, and other special sessions. In-person attendees will have access to all on-site content, sponsors, and experiences in addition to the digital experiences. Additional in-person experiences include:
- One-on-one meetings with expert analysts to discuss your top priorities.
- Hands-on workshops and networking sessions led by Forrester experts and analysts who are dedicated to answering the pressing topics for you and your peers.
- Special sessions to help you apply lessons learned to your own business.
- Opportunities to connect with leading marketing, sales, and product technology vendors on the marketplace show floor.
- Women’s Leadership Program for female professionals to focus their career advancement journey
Digital experience attendees will have access to the conference content, sponsors, and immersive experiences via a robust portal designed to maximize attendee and sponsor experiences. Additional digital experiences include:
- All Forrester keynotes, track sessions, and case studies on demand.
- Select live session streams.
- Digital-only sessions not available in person.
- Sponsor marketplace with leading marketing, sales, and product technology vendors.
- Digital sponsor marketplace featuring sponsor collateral and opportunities to engage with sponsors of interest.
- Guided platform orientation to ensure you are confident in navigating the event.
- Self-serve networking featuring attendee search.
- Digital access for 90 days from day one of the event.
Additional Event Information
The 2022 Executive Leadership Exchange (ELE) is an exclusive opportunity for B2B marketing, sales and product executives to gather with their peers. It will be held in person on Monday, May 2 during the main event, and will feature exclusive meals, presentations, and facilitated engagement opportunities. The Executive Leadership Exchange is an invitation-only program for chief marketing, sales and product officers or true heads of those organizations. To be approved to attend, applicants must not report to any higher marketing, sales, or product executive in their organization. Attendees who meet this criteria can opt in during registration. If approved, they will be notified. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
You will receive your login details platform access at the email you registered with prior to the event. If you have not received login information by Thursday, April 29, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You will have access to all keynotes and track sessions for 90 days. The guest performance and guest keynotes will be available on demand for 90 days as permitted.
Make sure that your computer is ready for the digital experience by doing a System Check and referring to these Computer Tips.
If you have questions before B2B Summit, please contact us at email@example.com. During the digital event, links to real-time support will be available.
Registration is open to the public. Attendees can purchase tickets directly on the website. If you have received a discount/voucher code, please select the option to use “Credit card and/or discount voucher” and enter the code into the “Voucher Code” field. If you are a Forrester client, you may have access to event tickets as part of your overall account relationship. If you have confirmed you have an available ticket to use, please register on the website and select the option “Pre-purchased code.” You will need to enter a registration code associated with your event ticket. Please contact your account team or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to obtain your registration code. If you have confirmed that you have available service units, please select the option “Service units.” Your registration will be pending until you receive a confirmation email indicating that your service units have been processed.
Pricing and Team Send Opportunities
Current promotional pricing can be found here.
In addition, we offer a Team Send Program for teams with more than 10 paid attendees. Please email email@example.com for more details.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss 2022 exhibition, branding, and speaking opportunities or call +1 888.343.6786.
Interested in speaking at a Forrester Event? Complete the information below to be considered for a speaking opportunity. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis until all speaking slots are filled. If your submission is selected, a Forrester Events representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
Speaking opportunities are open only to brands. If you are a vendor or agency, please contact our Sponsorship team email@example.com to learn how you can get involved in Forrester’s Events. Apply to speak here.
We offer complimentary press passes for certain qualified media outlets. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How to get approval to attend B2B Summit North America
We have created a justification letter for anyone interested in getting approval to attend our event. The letter includes why you should attend, what you will learn, and your expense breakdown.
Travel And Attendance Information
We encourage you to share your excitement on social media using our hashtag #ForrB2BSummit.
No. All air transportation and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee.
Our special room rates ended April 18, however you can call the hotels directly to book a room. Hotel recommendations include Hilton Austin, Fairmont Austin, Austin Marriot Downtown, and JW Marriott Austin.
Business casual attire is appropriate for all functions at B2B Summit.
Please indicate any allergies or dietary needs during your registration. Any questions or additional accommodation requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your conference badge and nametag will serve as your ticket and provide you access to the events you are registered to attend. You must wear your badge at all times.
If you lose your badge, you will need to go the registration desk and will be provided a new conference badge. You will be charged $100 for the replacement badge.
A mobile app for the in-person experience will be available for download closer to the event start date. Search for “Forrester Events” in your app store to gain access to the agenda, speaker and sponsor information, venue information, and more.
Health And Wellness Information
What are the safety guidelines for the event?
Forrester is committed to safe and engaging in-person event experiences for our attendees, speakers and sponsors. We will convene meetings based upon guidance from the CDC and local health authorities in combination with the expectations and feedback from you, our valued customers. Please check the Experience page for the most up to date information on the health and safety protocols for our events. If you have questions or concerns in the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2022, Forrester events will be offered digitally as well, so attendees who choose not to join us in person can still gain access to the content from the conference.