Adapting Your eBusiness Strategy For The Era Of Agile Commerce
November 21, 2011
Why Read This Report
To bring eBusiness strategies in line with a vision of agile commerce — where companies serve customers seamlessly across touchpoints — we find that many firms are in the midst of massive strategic, technical, and organizational overhauls. In this report, we examine how executives approach changes and updates to their eBusiness strategies and the forces behind those changes and updates. We also include case studies of three firms to highlight best practices in eBusiness planning processes.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- As The Rules Of eBusiness Change, eBusiness Execs Update Their Strategies
- With Executive Support, eBusiness Execs Kick Off Agile Commerce Planning
- Best Practices In eBusiness Strategy: Examples From Our Interviews
- Document And Distribute Your Progress Toward An Agile eBusiness Strategy
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents