B2B CMOs: Make Marketing Automation A Catalyst For Alignment With Sales
Use Forrester's Marketing Automation Maturity Model To Map Your Strategy
October 7, 2010
Why Read This Report
Business-to-business (B2B) marketers use technology to aggressively push more leads into the top of the sales funnel. Businesses have changed their buying behavior, and while the capabilities of the marketing automation platform vendors have kept pace, most marketing organizations have not advanced beyond initial stages of maturity. B2B marketers must use their automation initiatives as a catalyst for collaborating with sales to develop a unified lead management process that helps prospects move through their buying process.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Best Practice Assessments
- Forrester's Marketing Automation Maturity Model
Models and Calculators
- Forrester's Marketing Automation Maturity Scorecard
Table of Contents
- B2B Marketers Use Automation Tools To Do Little More Than Blast Emails
- Marketing Leaders Need To Rethink The Processes They Are Automating
- Use Marketing Automation As A Catalyst For Aligning With Sales
WHAT IT MEANS
- Aligning With Sales Is No Longer Optional
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
B2B Marketers Must Better Prepare For Marketing Automation
April 26, 2011 | Jeff Ernst
Driving B2B Demand With Social Media
May 29, 2012 | Jeff Ernst
B2B Sales And Marketing Alignment Starts With The Customer
January 27, 2011 | Jeff Ernst