BT 2020: To Thrive In The Empowered Era, You'll Need Software, Software Everywhere
January 30, 2012
Why Read This Report
We've entered the empowered era: an age in which power has shifted from corporations and government institutions to people — people who have been empowered by software-fueled technology. The empowered era will bring fundamental change to our global ecosystem through the 2010s and well into the 2020s. During this period of change, software will be everywhere and part of nearly everything — the glue that binds everything together. Your job has never been more important nor in more flux. Software is your business, and how you help your firm develop and deliver software will help fuel and sustain competitive advantage.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- It's Time To Face The Music: Empowered, Momentous Change Is The New Normal
- Your Social, Empowered Customer Base Is Growing And Shifting
- Software Will Increasingly Be The Heart Of Your BT World In 2020
- Cartels Will Offer Integrated, Optimized, Technology-Agnostic Solutions
WHAT IT MEANS
- People, Get Ready: "There's A Train A-Comin', You Don't Need No Baggage . . ."
- Related Research Documents