Case Study: Intuit TurboTax Uses Crowd Wisdom To Make Online Support Less Taxing
March 4, 2009
Why Read This Report
Intuit TurboTax used the wisdom of crowds — gleaned by analyzing how tax filers and tax preparation businesses interact with thousands of pages of support and tax code information — to supercharge its online support and hold down costs. Business-to-business (B2B) marketing professionals can learn how to turn the analysis of community interactions into more desirable online experiences and informed social media plans from this case study.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- The Situation: Extensive Content Changes Put Product Sales At Risk
- Actions: Use Technology To Automatically Promote The Best Content
- Results: Crowd-Vetted Content Cuts Costs And Boosts Revenue
- Analysis: Community Interactions Create Desirable Site Experiences
WHAT IT MEANS
- Next Steps: Use Community Activity To Inform Community Marketing Plans
- Related Research Documents
Increase The Payoff For B2B Events With Digital Immersion
January 4, 2017 | Laura Ramos
Predictions 2017: ABM Boosts B2B Marketing's Customer Obsession IQ
November 3, 2016 | Laura Ramos
Predictions 2017: The Post-Digital CMO Appears
October 31, 2016 | Shar VanBoskirk