Global Cloud Providers Need The Right Strategy To Enter The Public Cloud Market In China
Securing The Right Partnership Model Will Be Critical To Success
March 29, 2012
Why Read This Report
China's public cloud market is expecting strong growth until 2020. However, the combination of opaque Chinese government policies, unique business culture, and rapidly evolving perceptions of cloud computing ensures that China will remain a very challenging market for global cloud providers to enter. Vendor strategy professionals planning an entry to the Chinese market need to understand the different aspects of the market before making any decision. This report analyzes key China cloud adoption trends, market challenges, and opportunities for global cloud providers seeking to enter the market or expand existing operations. It also provides vendor strategists with potential models to help ensure successful growth within this challenging but rapidly growing and hugely attractive market.
This document is not available for individual purchase. Become a client to get access to this document and more Forrester research, aligned to leadership roles across business and technology management.
Table of Contents
- Cloud Computing Is Evolving Rapidly In China
- Public Cloud Gains Momentum, But With Regulatory Limitations
- China's Cloud Market Enters A New Phase Where Potential Is Realized
- Global Cloud Providers Must Seek Right Strategy To Succeed In China
- Lay The Groundwork For Your Cloud Entry Strategy In China
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents