How Interactive Marketers Can Reach US Mobile Social Network Users
December 3, 2009
Why Read This Report
Mobile social networkers represent 11% of all US online adults, and their ranks are growing. This emerging segment exhibits attractive mobile behaviors that interactive marketers can exploit. Mobile social users show greater responsiveness to ads on their cell phones, purchase mobile content and services at a greater rate, and access the mobile Internet much more often. Marketers who seek to stay connected with and profit from these valuable customers must provide mobile-friendly sites, drive new social experiences, take risks, and offer content that can be shared via mobile phones.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Mobile Social Users Represent A Small But Growing Target For Marketers
- Mobile Social Users Are More Willing To Buy Content And Send Text Messages
- Mobile Social Users Are More Willing To Engage With Their Favorite Brands
- Mobile Social Campaigns Come With Inherent Challenges
- Target Mobile Users With Unique Offers That Leverage Mobile Interaction
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents