How To Be A Hero: Develop An Enterprise Search Strategy
September 24, 2007
Why Read This Report
A decision to implement enterprise search cannot be taken lightly. After all, many companies end up disappointed and frustrated with high-priced products that failed to live up to expectations. Yet, it's surprising how little effort these companies typically put into creating a compelling search experience for employees — especially given the potential productivity gains effective search implies. To avoid the failed search project trap, information and knowledge management pros should follow seven steps to maximize the impact of their search investments, while minimizing the risk of over-investing in the technology.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Content Growth Demands Better Information Access Tools
- Consumer Search Sets The Bar For Information Worker Expectations
- But Enterprise Search Is A Different Animal Than Consumer Search
- How To Be A Hero: Develop An Enterprise Search Strategy
- Focus On Search: More Content Drives The Need For Great Search
- Related Research Documents