Innovate Interactive Healthcare Marketing Without Rocking The Boat
August 17, 2012
Why Read This Report
Online healthcare marketing is a big opportunity; while interactive spending will grow rapidly over the next four years, the overall industry remains conservative in spend and innovation. Digital marketers across pharma, medical devices, over-the-counter (OTC), and consumer health must change to a customer-centric approach that uses flexible platforms so they can achieve scale quickly. Then marketers can use defined planning processes across the patient journey to take advantage of the opportunities for interactive marketing.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- The Interactive Healthcare Opportunity Is Upon Us
- Healthcare Marketing Lacks Digital Innovation
- The Three Values Healthcare Needs To Adopt Today
- Healthcare Marketers Can Innovate With Process And Planning
- Use POST To Identify The Best Option At Each Life-Cycle Phase
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents