Keys To Successful eCommerce Platform Projects
Ten Key Tactics For eBusiness Leaders To Achieve Their eCommerce Business Goals
August 3, 2009
Why Read This Report
A solid technology foundation is one of the keys to success for eCommerce businesses looking to optimize their customer experiences, market effectively and creatively, and scale their business to make more meaningful contributions to their companies. Yet many eCommerce business and technology professionals will tell you that they struggled to get their eCommerce technology foundations to where they needed them to be. Forrester worked with eCommerce business and technology leaders to identify important lessons learned and key success factors to help businesses avoid trouble and meet the increasingly critical eCommerce platform needs to run and optimize their businesses and customer experience.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- eBusiness Leaders Are Front And Center In Replatforming Projects
- What To Watch Out For: Common Problems With Platforming Projects
- The Components Of Successful eCommerce Replatforming Projects
- Business Owner Success Factors Require Vision And Attention to Detail
- Technology Team Success Factors Center On Skill Sets And Integration Issues
- Top 10 Things To Do Before Kicking Off Your Replatforming Project
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The State Of Chatbots
October 20, 2016 | Julie A. Ask
Build A Profitable Omnichannel Fulfillment Program
February 5, 2016 | Adam Silverman