Master The Eight Disruptors That Will Transform Business Technology Resiliency In 2013
February 15, 2013
Why Read This Report
This report defines and dissects the intersections and future directions of the solutions that make up the business technology (BT) resiliency landscape. It also identifies and catalogs the vendors and providers that deliver these solutions. Forrester has uncovered eight disruptive technologies that infrastructure & operations (I&O) professionals must keep on their watchlist for 2013 and beyond: file sync and mobile access, cloud-to-cloud backup, cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) services, cloud gateways and connectors, continuity automation, hypervisor replication, virtualized continuity tools, and automated communication and notification tools.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- The Business Technology Resiliency Market Landscape
- Backup Incumbents Are Ruffled By Sync And Mobile Access Providers
- Hypervisor-Based Solutions Unsettle The Replication Market
- Cloud-Based Solutions Disrupt DR Service Providers And Consultants
- The Hardware Market Receives A Jolt From Cloud Gateways
- Automated And Virtual Solutions Shake Up Advanced Continuity Tools
- Location-Based Services Transform Planning And Communications
- Segmenting BT Resiliency Landscape By Vendor Type
- Keep Disruptive Categories On Your Watchlist For 2013
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Brief: New Data Resiliency Approaches Render Backup Obsolete
February 5, 2016 | Naveen Chhabra
Inquiry Spotlight: Business Technology Resiliency, H1 2015
July 22, 2015 | Henry Baltazar
Join Forces Across IT And The Business For A Successful BT Resiliency Program
January 31, 2013 | Rachel A. Dines