The Application Portfolio Management Landscape — Combine Process And Tools To Tame The Beast
April 15, 2011
Why Read This Report
Business leaders demand that IT leaders "do more with less" to free resources for innovation and growth. Applications professionals are turning to application portfolio management (APM) to meet those challenges, but the path to APM is convoluted, with conflicting definitions and a fragmented tools market. Forrester interviewed more than 30 customers and vendors to find their paths to APM success. The result? A clear picture of the landscape that will help you harness the power of your application portfolio to achieve business growth goals.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Why Firms Are Turning To Application Portfolio Management Now
- Techniques To Tame Your Application Portfolio
- Factors That Affect Your Path To APM And Tool Choice
- To Decide Where To Begin, Decide What You Want To Manage
- Take Charge Of Your Applications Portfolio, Or Someone Else Will
WHAT IT MEANS
- The Tools Market Will Converge To Meet The Need For Consolidated Views
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Assess Your GRC Program With Forrester's GRC Maturity Model
December 16, 2016 | Renee Murphy
Eight Steps For Building Strategic Portfolio Management
December 12, 2016 | Margo Visitacion
Use Customer-Driven Assessments To Position Your Business Architecture Program
May 19, 2016 | Gordon Barnett