The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q1 2014
Due Diligence Required: These Vendors Are Great At Marketing
January 21, 2014
Why Read This Report
In Forrester's 75-criteria evaluation of lead-to-revenue management (L2RM) platform vendors, we identified the nine most significant solution providers in the category — Act-On, Adobe, CallidusCloud, IBM, Marketo, Oracle, salesforce.com, Salesfusion, and Silverpop —and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report details our findings about how well each vendor fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other, to help marketing leaders select the right partner for their lead-to-revenue initiatives.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- Forrester Wave™: L2RM Platform Vendors: For Large Enterprises, Q1 '14
- Forrester Wave™: L2RM Platform Vendors: For Small Marketing Teams, Q1 '14
Table of Contents
- L2RM Automation Drives B2B Marketing Maturity And Results
- The L2RM Platform Evaluation Process Explained
- Be Deeply Diligent To Find Your L2RM Platform
- Evaluated Vendors Offer A Powerful Mix Of Tools And Services
- The L2RM Platform Market Is On The Cusp Of Significant Change
- Vendor Profiles
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q4 2016
November 18, 2016 | Lori Wizdo
Automate Your End-To-End L2RM Process
March 29, 2016 | Lori Wizdo
The L2RM Center Of Excellence Helps Build New Roles, Skills, And Structures For L2R Success
March 8, 2016 | Lori Wizdo