The Global Tech Market Outlook For 2016 To 2017
The Five Themes That Will Define Tech Spending In The Next Two Years
January 5, 2016
Why Read This Report
With CIOs returning to work after their New Year's Eve celebrations, it is time to get back to the serious business of reviewing their 2016 tech spending plans and starting to think about what should be in their 2017 tech budgets. This report provides the wider market context for those tech spending priorities and plans.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Five Themes For The Global Tech Market In 2016 And 2017
- Moderate Growth In Global Tech Spending: No Boom, But No Bust
- Smooth Sailing For The US Tech Market And Choppy Waters Elsewhere
- BT Priorities Will Be The Growth Engines For Tech Spending
- Cloud And Analytics Will Make Software And Services Grow The Fastest
- More Reasons For Optimism Than For Pessimism
- Cut Deals Where Demand Is Weak; Buy Carefully Where It's Strong
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
US Tech Market Outlook For 2015 And 2016: The BT Agenda Powers Steady Expansion
June 29, 2015 | Andrew Bartels
Strategic Benchmarks 2017: Infrastructure Priorities
March 20, 2017 | Sophia I. Vargas
The Global Tech Market Outlook For 2017 To 2018
January 9, 2017 | Andrew Bartels