The Power Of Predictions
Case Studies In CRM Next Best Action
June 22, 2011
Why Read This Report
Many business process pros have implemented next-best-action technologies to improve customer retention, boost upsell and cross-sell, and enhance customer experiences. Best practices for customer relationship management (CRM) next best action are to align it with key business imperatives, deliver it through priority customer-interaction channels, inform targeted offers with trustworthy customer data, drive it from advanced analytics and rules, and use it to shape multichannel conversations with customers. Next-best-action deployments are mature but evolving; practitioners leverage predictive analytics and other statistics-based models to realize return on investment (ROI) across CRM roles — including sales, marketing, and customer service — and customer-facing channels.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Companies Use Next Best Action To Drive Sales, Experience, And Productivity
- Banco Espirito Santo Targets Offers To Customers From Predictive Models
- A Roadside Services Firm Uses Personas To Autogenerate Offers
- A Telecom Provider Enables Simple, Consistent Cross-Channel Interactions
- A Financial Firm Uses Pervasive Customer Engagement For A Quality Experience
- North Shore Credit Union Personalizes Offers With Face-To-Face Interaction
- High-Tech: Decision Automation Drives Proactive B2C Sales And Service
- MonotaRO Automates Transactions In A Portal Next-Best-Action Environment
- Use Statistics-Based Models To Power CRM Next Best Actions
- Related Research Documents