The State Of Workforce Technology Adoption: US Benchmark 2011
How US Information Workers Adopt And Use Technology
September 21, 2011
Why Read This Report
This report is a graphical analysis of Forrester's Q2 2011 US Workforce Technology And Engagement Online Survey of 4,985 US information workers. Armed with this baseline data from every US industry, department, and organization size, you can benchmark your own workforce technology levels, tailor devices and software to the specific needs of different employee groups, right-size your computer and license purchases, and make fact-based decisions about which technology to invest in and why.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Raise Productivity And Reduce Cost By Assessing Workforce Behavior
- A Day In The Life Of An Information Worker
- Segment Employees To Better Serve Their Needs
- Right-Size Your Software Licenses To Save Money
- Smartphones Seed A Bring-Your-Own-Device Strategy
- Analyze Barriers And Benefits To Drive Adoption
- Social Collaborators: Few In Number, Big In Impact
- Half Your Workers Are Mobile Or Remote
- Mobile Workers Carry More Risk, Create More Value
- Information Resources Still Drive Intranet Use
- IT Satisfaction: Getting Scientific About The Drivers
- Supplemental Material