Making The Business Case For Identity And Access Management
December 10, 2015
Why Read This Report
Security and risk (S&R) executives responsible for identity and access management (IAM) must manage users' access to sensitive applications and data without inhibiting business agility, compromising the digital experience for either employees or customers, or violating compliance requirements — and they need to do so as effectively as possible. This report and the accompanying tool helps S&R pros quantify the costs and benefits for various approaches to IAM to determine which one provides the best return on investment (ROI).
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Security, Efficiency, Compliance, And Agility Continue To Drive IAM
- IAM Automation Is A Cost Mandate For Any Enterprise
- Before You Select An IAM Scenario, Build The Business Case
- Introducing Forrester's IAM Cost Model
- Cost Categories: Personnel And Business Agility Costs Matter Most
- Use The Forrester IAM Cost Model To Calculate ROI
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Brief: Microsoft + LinkedIn Will Upend IAM, Blur Lines For Employee Privacy
July 13, 2016 | Merritt Maxim
Optimize Your Identity And Access Management Program For Success
June 14, 2016 | Merritt Maxim
Vendor Landscape: Identity And Access Management Solutions For The Internet Of Things
May 31, 2016 | Andras Cser