Making The Business Case For Identity And Access Management
January 25, 2017
Why Read This Report
Security and risk (S&R) executives responsible for identity and access management (IAM) must manage users' access to sensitive applications and data without inhibiting business agility, compromising the digital experience for either employees or customers, or violating compliance requirements — and they need to do so as effectively as possible. This report and the accompanying tool helps S&R pros quantify the costs and benefits for various approaches to IAM to determine which one provides the best return on investment (ROI).
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- Forrester's Identity And Access Management Cost Model
Table of Contents
- Security, Efficiency, Compliance, And Agility Continue To Drive IAM
- IAM Automation Is A Mandate For Any Enterprise
- Before You Select An IAM Scenario, Build The Business Case
- Introducing Forrester's IAM Cost Model
- Cost Categories: Personnel And Business Agility Costs Matter Most
- Use The Forrester IAM Cost Model To Calculate ROI
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Best Of Website Experiences And Security Strength: US Online Retail Banks 2017
February 14, 2017 | Andras Cser
TechRadar™: Internet Of Things Security, Q1 2017
January 19, 2017 | Merritt Maxim
The Forrester Identity Management And Governance Maturity Model
December 15, 2016 | Merritt Maxim