Vendors Battle For The Heart Of The Contact Center
June 14, 2016
Why Read This Report
The heart of the contact center is comprised of a set of complex, unintegrated technologies, which firms must leverage to deliver quality service. But application development and delivery (AD&D) pros supporting customer service operations need cloud-ready, deeply integrated technology suites. This report examines the market dynamics and buyer requirements for contact center technologies. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Complex Technologies Don't Enable Differentiated Customer Service
- Big Fish Eat The Little Fish, Leaving Fewer Differentiators
- Categories Consolidate As Vendors Move Into Adjacent Markets
- Four Key Trends That Will Make You Rethink Your Vendor Strategy
- Customer Service Will Simplify — It's Just A Matter Of Time
- Assess Your Vendors In Three Ways
- Related Research Documents
Mind The Gap When Organizing To Support Contact Center Applications
January 5, 2017 | Art Schoeller
Vendor Landscape: Interactive Voice Response Solutions
November 10, 2015 | Art Schoeller
Brief: A Focus On Cloud And The Age Of The Customer Power A Revived Aspect Software
July 14, 2015 | Art Schoeller