Why You Need A Digital Customer Experience Strategy
It's Time To Back Up The Claim That Digital Customer Experience Is Important
May 18, 2011
Why Read This Report
Companies say that digital touchpoints are critical to their customer experience efforts but don't have an approach for multi-touchpoint experience, don't know customers' expectations, and don't know how to represent their brands. The problem is only getting more challenging as users' demands widen across an expanding array of digital touchpoints. Customer experience professionals at firms where customer experience is a stated strategic priority need a plan that guides activities and investment in digital customer experience. This report outlines the key elements of a digital customer experience strategy, where it derives from, and how firms can get started building a strategy that's right for their brands.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- Customer Experience Is A Top Priority
- Firms Want To Differentiate Based On Experience
- Online Channels Get Top Priority For Customer Experience Improvement
Table of Contents
- Firms Say That Digital Customer Experience Is Important But Fail To Execute
- If Digital Customer Experience Is A Top Priority, Then You Need A Strategy For It
- Build The Right Digital Customer Experience Strategy For Your Brand
- Craft Your Digital Customer Experience Now
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Future Of Customer Experiences
June 21, 2016 | Allegra Burnette
Follow Best Practices To Encourage Mobile Insurance Use
December 3, 2015 | Oliwia Berdak
Cost-Justifying User Experience Design: A Refresher
November 3, 2015 | Deanna Laufer