Frequently Asked Questions
What can attendees expect to gain out of a Virtual CX APAC Forum?
The virtual event will provide the same experience that our attendees have come to expect from a Forrester event. We have made significant investments in a robust, user-friendly platform that will allow attendees to have access to:
- Engaging keynote sessions and track sessions that will uncover key considerations and best practices to help CX, Marketing and Data & Analytics practitioners become smarter, more agile and more informed as they shape the customer journey now and drive business growth into the future. Refer to the agenda here.
- CX Certification sessions to help you apply lessons learned to your own business.
- 1-On-1 meetings with expert analysts to discuss your top priorities.
- Interactive marketplace with leading CX and marketing vendors.
- Hands-on networking sessions led by Forrester experts and analysts that are dedicated to answering the pressing topics for you and your peers.
- On-demand access to the sessions post-event for 90 days through August 10, 2021.
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
You will receive your login details for access to the platform to the email you registered with prior to the event. If you have not received this by Friday, May 7, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You will have access to all keynotes and track sessions for 90 days through August 10, 2021.
If you have questions before CX APAC, please contact us at email@example.com. During the virtual event, links to real-time support will be available.
CX APAC 2021 offers unparalleled opportunities for meetings with our best-in-class analysts & experts. 1-On-1 meetings are 20-minute networking and guidance discussions focused on addressing a specific question or topic aligned to the analyst coverage area.
Registered attendees will be notified by email on how to book. All analyst & expert meetings are subject to change based on availability. Stay tuned for more information. View analysts & coverage here.
Registration is open to the public. Attendees can purchase directly on the website. If you are a Forrester client, you may have access to event tickets as part of your overall account relationship. If you have confirmed you have an available ticket to use, please register on the website and select the option, “I have a pre-purchased ticket or service units to use.” Please contact your account team or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Your registration will be pending until you receive a confirmation email indicating that your available event ticket or service units have been processed.
Current promotional pricing can be found here. https://www.forrester.com/event/cx-apac/#pricing
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss 2021 exhibition, branding, and speaking opportunities.
Interested in speaking at a Forrester Event? Complete the information below to be considered for a speaking opportunity. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis until all speaking slots are filled. If your submission is selected, a Forrester Events representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
Speaking opportunities are open only to brands. If you are a vendor or agency, please contact our Sponsorship team email@example.com to learn how you can get involved in Forrester’s Events. Apply to speak here.
We encourage you to share your excitement on social media using our hashtag #ForrCX.
We offer complimentary press passes for certain qualified media outlets. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.