2008 Enterprise IT Budget Outlook: Australia And New Zealand
Business Data Services: Asia Pacific
September 2, 2008
Why Read This Report
This Data Overview is a graphical analysis of Enterprise And SMB IT Budgets And Spending Survey, North America, Europe, And Asia Pacific, Q4 2007. It explores the 2008 enterprise IT budget outlook for Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). The IT landscape in Australia is showing steady growth and maturity and budget increases, while IT efficiency continues to be the major driver for IT activity. The major challenge for IT will be the consolidation, improvement, and upgrade of the IT infrastructure in order to drive this efficiency.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- IT Has Become Core To The Business
- IT Budgets Are Up Despite Economic Uncertainty
- More Money Is Available For New IT Projects
- Improving Infrastructure Dominates The IT Agenda
- Green IT Agenda Is Outside Of IT's Control
- Software And Hardware Spend Will Rise
- Outsourcing Dominates IT Services Spend
- IT's Support Of Business Goals Is Average
- Supplemental Material