2017 Customer Service Trends: Operations Become Smarter And More Strategic
January 27, 2017
Why Read This Report
In the age of the customer, your customers decide how customer-centric your company is. Customers expect easy, effective, deeply personal service, and this is shaping customer service technology priorities. This report summarizes the top 10 customer service trends for 2017 that application development and delivery (AD&D) pros supporting customer service operations must pay attention to in order to deliver customer service excellence.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Differentiated Service Delivers Potential For Top-Line Growth
- Customer Service Operations Morph As Customers Self-Serve
- Customer Service Operations Become Smarter
- Customer Service Operations Become More Strategic
- Pragmatic Execution Is The Key To Success
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents