Align Your IT Services Strategy With The Business
May 3, 2012
Why Read This Report
Third-party IT services providers are in increasing demand as IT and business executives seek to optimize and innovate. While a few large multinational and Indian vendors tend to dominate the IT services provider landscape, there is a growing appetite for specialist or niche providers to provide best-of-breed solutions or services. This makes selecting an IT services provider even more challenging and requires that companies use a structured yet flexible approach to vendor evaluation. This document will help clients evaluate potential suppliers using a multiphased approach that focuses on company risk, people, service capability, and ease of doing business.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Getting The Right Mix Of Vendors Is A Challenge
- Base Evaluation Criteria: Making Sure Your Services Provider Is Legit
- Now It's Time To Evaluate The People: Human Capital Management
- Can The Provider Satisfy Your Business And Technical Needs?
- The Ease Of Doing Business
- Map Your Evaluation Criteria To Vendor And Service Type
WHAT IT MEANS
- More Service Provider Types Are Required
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Forrester Wave™: Portfolio Management For The Tech Management Agenda, Q1 2015
March 18, 2015 | Margo Visitacion
Vendor Landscape: Integration Strategy And Delivery Service Providers
June 23, 2016 | Randy Heffner
The Quest For Speed-Plus-Quality Drives Agile And DevOps Tool Selection
May 5, 2016 | Kurt Bittner