Beyond CRM: Manage Customer Experiences
Adopt An Outside-In Approach To Shift The CRM Mindset
April 29, 2011
Why Read This Report
Well-intentioned customer relationship management (CRM) efforts that focus on internal processes and objectives have largely failed to serve the most important stakeholder: the customer. Customer experience leaders need to drive an outside-in focus into these efforts by defining the desired experience, understanding customers' behaviors and needs, focusing on data rather than systems, and building a customer-centric culture.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Best Practice Assessments
- Customer Experience Strategy Self-Assessment Tool
- Persona Self-Assessment Tool
- Customer Journey Map Self-Assessment Tool
- VoC Program Self-Assessment Tool
- Technology And Data Ecosystem Self-Assessment Tool For A Customer-Centric Culture
Table of Contents
- Why Should Customer Experience Professionals Care About CRM?
- Guide CRM Initiatives With A Customer Experience Management Framework
- Build Capabilities To Reinforce The Brand Through Every Interaction
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents