Boost Your Content Ecosystem With Video
How To Use Online Video Content To Drive Results
May 2, 2012
Why Read This Report
Consumption of online video content is popular and growing. Yet most marketers rely on in-stream advertising as their only marketing approach for online video. This report explains the advantages marketers can gain by using video content across their brand ecosystem, and presents three ways for marketers to apply online video as a content partner, catalyst, or creator.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Online Video Content Is A Growing Channel For Reach And Engagement
- Video Content Drives Value Across The Customer Life Cycle
- Spread Video Across Your Brand Ecosystem
- Use A Variety Of Sources To Drive Video Deep Into Your Ecosystem
- Work With Specialists When Creating And Partnering On Content
- Related Research Documents
The State Of Online Video Advertising In Europe, 2015
September 29, 2015 | Samantha Merlivat
Crowdsourcing Gains Legitimacy For Advertisers
June 28, 2011 | Chris Stutzman
The State Of Online Video Advertising In 2011
April 20, 2011 | Nate Elliott