Build Your Digital Transformation Business Case Around The Customer And Revenue Growth
February 22, 2017
Why Read This Report
CIOs' digital transformation investments are ultimately about business survival through disruption. Such investments directly affect customer expectations and go beyond the traditional ROI. The scope for disruption spans the entire customer life cycle, affecting everything from the supply chain to after-sales support. This report focuses on the business case for such disruptive investments.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Traditional ROI Calculations Don't Work For Digital Transformation
- Use The Customer Life Cycle To Make The Business Case
- The Costs Of Digital Investments Are Often Underestimated
- Above All, Focus On The Customer
What It Means
- Digital Investments Require An End-To-End Mindset To Create Returns
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents