CMO: The Future Of Mobile Is Context
Mobile Transforms How Companies Interact With Customers
July 29, 2011
Why Read This Report
Consumers will adopt and use convenient services and products. On mobile phones, this means services that offer immediacy and simplicity through a highly contextual experience. Context — the sum total of what is known about an individual along with what he or she is currently experiencing — is a moving target that will pull consumer expectations of convenience with it. Marketing leaders will need to define and deliver highly contextual experiences to build mobile relationships with customers that drive engagement. Not all CMOs need to move at the same pace to embrace new contextual information. CMOs must orchestrate collaboration across all the members of their organization to build contextual mobile offerings.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Best Practice Assessments
- The Mobile Velocity Scorecard
Table of Contents
- Mobile Phones Will Be Your Customers' Preeminent Digital Engagement Channel
- Contextual Experiences Will Define Mobile Success
- Technology Innovations Will Drive Context Capability Forward
- Reaching The Right Level Of Context Will Take Time And Strategic Alignment
- Aspire To Mobile As The Primary Digital Medium
WHAT IT MEANS
- The Cost Of Convenience Is Privacy
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents